Good product when tired
Winner of Unity Popular Choice Awards 2020 – Best New Product Award
200% better than a regular bottle of Peach Tea. Our Peach Tea 5-hour ENERGY shot is guilt-free with only four calories, none of the nasty sugar crash, and ALL of the peachy goodness of a peach! Featuring natural caffeine from tea leaves, every Peach Tea flavoured 5-hour ENERGY shot is packed with the refreshing and sophisticated flavors of peach and tea.
Get an award-winning energy boost now!
Purified Water, Natural and Artificial Flavours, Choline Bitartrate, Taurine, Acidity Regulator (Malic Acid), L-Phenylalanine, N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Caffeine from tea, Sweetener (Sucralose), Vitamin B6, Vitamin B3, Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Vitamin B12
Vitamin B Complex
- VITAMIN B3: Niacin plays a key role in converting fats, proteins, carbohydrates and starches into usable energy.* This 5-hour ENERGY® ingredient can also be found in food sources including: meat and dairy products, leafy vegetables, broccoli, tomatoes, avocados, nuts and whole grains.
- VITAMIN B6: Vitamin B6 is found in a wide array of foods including fortified cereals, beans, meat, poultry, fish, fruits and vegetables. It plays a key role in the production of amino acids, which are the building blocks of protein. Vitamin B6 is also used in the creation of DNA and is involved in over 100 crucial chemical reactions in our bodies!
- VITAMIN B12: Vitamin B12 is involved in a variety of important bodily functions including the production of amino acids and the processing of carbohydrates into energy.
- CHOLINE BITARTRATE: Choline bitartrate is a salt form of choline, a nutrient which is essential for your brain and nervous system to regulate memory, mood, muscle control, and other brain and nervous system functions. Choline is commonly found in meat and dairy products, broccoli, beans, nuts, seeds, and whole grains.
- TYROSINE: This 5-hour ENERGY® ingredient is an amino acid that transmits nerve impulses to the brain. Tyrosine is found in meat, dairy, fish and grains.
- PHENYLALANINE: Phenylalanine is an essential amino acid that enhances alertness*. It is found in dairy products, avocados, legumes, nuts, leafy vegetables, whole grains, poultry and fish.
- TAURINE: This ingredient is a naturally occurring chemical substance present in meat, fish and dairy products. Taurine can be found in the white blood cells, skeletal muscles, heart and central nervous system of human adults. Taurine plays a role in digestion, and is used to process potassium, calcium and sodium in the body, as well as maintain the integrity of cell membranes*.
- MALIC ACID: Found naturally in fruits (especially apples), Malic Acid is synthesized by the body during the process of converting carbohydrates to energy.
- GLUCURONOLACTONE: A natural metabolite found in the human body, Glucuronolactone is produced by the metabolization of glucose in the liver. It has been shown to reduce sleepiness*.
- CAFFEINE: Regular Strength 5-hour ENERGY® shots contain caffeine comparable to a cup of the leading premium coffee. Caffeine provides a boost of energy and feeling of heightened alertness*. Contain natural caffeine from tea.
Consume half a bottle for better mental focus and moderate energy.For Maximum Energy
Drink a whole bottle for a marked increase in mental alertness and maximum energy!Important Notice
- Do not exceed two bottles of 5-hour ENERGY shots daily
- Each bottle is to be consumed several hours apart
- Finish up or discard any remainder within 72 hours (three days) after opening
- Refrigeration is not required
- Not recommended for ladies who are pregnant or nursing.
- Not recommended for children below 12 years of age.
- Not recommended for those taking medication and/or have a medical condition. Consult your doctor before use.
Bought the peach tea flavour once at 7-11 to try, really tastes like peach. It was quite effective in helping me stay awake, but a bit expensive. It’s cheaper online with member price so I recommend to sign up as a member before purchasing
Bought the peach tea flavour, not much of the tea taste but the white peach flavour is really strong. I usually take it after lunch, it really helps to prevent food coma. Will try the orange flavour next time